Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What i miss the most


This is what I miss, FOOT MASSAGE...

I use to have it every weekend before when I was still in the day shift. But now that I am in the graveyard I seldom have time to go. The best times to go there is usually after shift, around 7pm and then just take a cab home, shower and sleep.

I go to Thewi Thai, its located near mango avenue.

It’s a very cozy place and apparently very busy as well but you get the service you deserve.

I’m planning on doing it this weekend! Who’s with me??!!

6 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

wow! kalami ani oi. haaaay.

JAbbeRedONiON said...

oi, by the way you can't do this this coming weekend. we have amazing race, remember?

Dhon said...

as in nice kaayo c jabbered onion...
lagi, i think i ill be doing this by sunday na cguro!!!

Unknown said...

lol. i sure miss that =0

♥FoodieZ♥ said...

mao jd lami au na.... wew! mghubo sa thewi if magpa body massage dhon? hmmmmm.......

Dhon said...

@irvine and FOX
- sometimes we just need to give ourselves a break!!!!!!
and this will suffice for now! hehehe

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails