Saturday, November 8, 2008

One on One with Mom (Over Coke!)


Was 7:00 am in the morning and I was busy Blog hopping, and playing computer games just a typical weekend for me. But suddenly “BROWNOUT!!!!” (DARN!) so I just read my favorite book for now “Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the ring”.

Suddenly! ZZZzzzzZZZzzzz I was sleeping, my younger brother (Dexter) was waking me up telling me its breakfast time. So about an hour or two I woke up they were all done! (hahay!) and my mom was the only one in the table. I was thinking, maybe I should skip breakfast and just sleep, but the smell of the food really woke up my appetite. So I sat down in front of her and we suddenly talked..

Then before I knew it, we were talking for around 1 hour and the best thing about it I realized that while I was busy with my life, she was just waiting for her chance because she missed talking to me. “Panagsa nalang baya ta mag-kita (We seldom see each other). Because she knows how busy I am (*wink!), so I was a bit guilty so I decided let’s get more coke…. The rest is history

I really cannot talk about what we discussed but the good thing is I get to laugh with my mom once again after ages of not doing so! And yes as corny as it sounds I really did miss my mom…


Cheers!

DHON

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails