Monday, November 10, 2008

An Inspiring Love Story...

I was blog hopping tying to read other people entry and comment on it as well. I stumble upon a great read, tiggah is a Filipino blogger based on California. tiggah and pooh are best friends(tiggah is gay and pooh is supposedly straight) there love story is super kilig... they have been now together for 7 years (to those who are a non believer on long term relationship, they do exist.)


Our Story : Chapter 1 - Coming Out

I can remember when Pooh first came out to me. I was shaking, nervous, and anxious. My palms were sweaty and I couldn't look him in the eye. I was surprised and didn't know what to say. How could my straight best friend of 2 years suddenly tell me that he's gay? Deep inside I knew that I felt that way because I had a crush on him all this time but knew that nothing could ever come of it because he was straight. It's a strange feeling to finally come to terms and accept the fact that it could never happen, then suddenly, in an instant, a door opens. A door of opportunity seemed to have magically appeared out of nowhere. The question would seem to be - Do I rush right in before that door suddenly closes? Do I enter with caution? Or do I do nothing? more...(Go to Tiggah's blog)

5 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

thanks for sharing dhon. i have read through his blogs and i find em amusing and inspiring at the same time. :-) i thought at first when i was reading your blog that you were talking about your pooh. hahahah.

JAbbeRedONiON said...

oh and by the way, if you haven't been visiting my site, please do coz you've been tagged. :-)

also, can my name on the blogosphere be changed to my internet alias. pleaaaasssssse.


thanks!

Dhon said...

Debs, done! i don''t know what am i suppose to do.. hehehehe.. if you are tagged.. oist! i do visit your blogs regularly!

JAbbeRedONiON said...

the instructions are on my entry crackers! it tells you exactly what to do when you're tagged. liki!

Dhon said...

Crackers! yap i already made my entry! check it out!!!!!
thanks for tagging me..

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails