Tuesday, November 11, 2008

[Event] Bed Fellas


I was browsing through the net again (that’s what you get if you have internet at home) trying to check the local scenes (events, parties, sales etc.) I came across this site that had this poster or picture up and it got me happy in a way that the people are really starting to accept the alternative lifestyle.


That is just great; I know that same sex marriage/legal partnership will not happen in my lifetime, considering I am in the Philippines. But comparing this a decade ago, I am happy with what we have.


A friend told me “baby Steps” its taking too long.. I said, “How do you think sprint runners started? They started with baby steps”…




~Dhon

6 comments:

JAbbeRedONiON said...

hala. pagkakita nako sa poster ba medyo na arouse lagi ko. murag yeko ra? im not suppose to be affected right?

Dhon said...

i think for the advertisers side, they are suppose to do that. hehehehe

Anonymous said...

wicked! this is way cool! and you're right, dhon, it may never happen here in the phils, but at least the acceptance (or is it tolerance?) is there.. :)

Dhon said...

Hi C, i know we.. it may take long but at least the one thing i noticed is.. the acceptance of people to change! although some might have issue's over these but they will come around eventually...

Anonymous said...

i guess there will always be issues, there will always be conflict with regards to this, but you are right, people are more open to change now.. like you said, baby steps..

Dhon said...

There will always be a conflict... always... specially to people who are hesitant to change...
but sooner or later they will come around.

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails