Sunday, November 16, 2008

Were the World Mine

Here ye! Here ye!

As always! i was trying to browse through on the latest indie film trailers in the hopes that it will somehow entice me to watch it whether online or decide it is worth looking for a CD.

So I looked at the usual sites, You tube and my space. I was able to come across some trailers but none enticed me more than this feature entry of mine.








The movie is called, Were the World Mine, a new independent musical film that’s won several awards at various film festivals. The movie is about this gay guy in a conservative small town who manages to create a love-pansy, inspired by Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream, which is also prominently featured in the film. This purple love-pansy (of course it had to be purple!) turns practically everyone in town queer. As expected, campy gay hilarity ensues.


revolving around the question; IF YOU HAD A LOVE POTION, WHO WOULD YOU MAKE FALL MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU? :)



As usual I cannot wait to for this to be shown in the internet or better yet on the big screen (cinema)

I have to wish that, I hope Santa hears my demands this Christmas… :)


Enjoy!

Dhon Pal

No comments:

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails