Tuesday, December 2, 2008

JUST NOT MY DAY!

JUST NOT MY DAY!


Ever had that feeling were everyday is becoming a DRAG?

And everything is just falling apart. It’s another Manic yet depressing Monday for me.


It’s been universally acknowledge that you cannot balance the two aspects of your life, Love life and your career. What if for some reason both, had a problem on that same day? How would you feel?

Me, I felt like the world was ganging up on me….Bad news from work and problems with my relationship (although I am thankful to pooh for being a strong and steady rock, and for not giving up on me!)


Being their leader, I am helpless… maybe because being a leader to my high profile team I developed this mother hen attitude, the need to protect them all the time. I know its wrong but I am only human! I also have feelings; I get hurt every time someone is trying to break my team apart.

I just wanted to escape! Get the hell out of the office and go home, cry and eventually fall asleep!


To Whom It May Concern:


I just wish you will also talk to them and explain to them the reason for a change; we could only do so far. I will not initiate or be proactive in telling you to talk to these agents; you need to do it at your own whim. They deserve an explanation as to why we are doing this and not just cause “it’s a business requirement”

5 comments:

Mhaldito~ said...

Poh...

You already know that since then I never give up on you.. will ever be..

Im always here for you... I love you..

the geek said...

you deserve a break or shal i say "a sweet escape"...go, and get one...

Dhon said...

@pooh
Thank you for the support pooh..

@The Geek
i know! i wish i was that simple to leave everything and just escape!

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Dhon,
May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com stating your name, address, name of blog and the url of the blog. Thank you so much and God bless.

Dhon said...

@ Mel Alarilla
- Sure! thanks for the invite! will do

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails