Tuesday, October 21, 2014

JUST FOR YOU.


Dear Chubby Cheeks,

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,


Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,

After I listened to this music. I couldn't understand how I felt.. it was a mixture of so many emotions.. anger, sadness, jealousy etc.

I travelled for 8 hours and stayed there for 3 days. I even have to stay 2 towns away from bacolod so i can be there.  Yet you only spent 3 hours with me. I know i don't have the right to ask for your time.. time is for you a very precious commodity. However,  i didnt came all the way to bacolod for the festival.
SCREW the festival! I travelled for 8 hours for you. Just for you!

My goal was to get to know you more so we can talk more. Spend more time with you... watch a movie...
I wanted you to share your experiences, thoughts and your ideas. The same way I was planning to share mine.

Apparently it was abundantly clear what I am to you. I am worth 3 hours of your time. 3 hours... that's my worth..
I don't know maybe this is more that what you normally give your friends but I don't know. For me, if you like the person. You spend as much time as you can as often as you can.

I felt really sad but i remain hopeful.

Someday... someday... i will.be worth more than 3 hours of your time...

Love,
Dhon

No comments:

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails