Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rat’s life in the Year of the Tiger


2009 has or should I say was a very challenging year for me.
It was full of Ups and Downs more of like a Roller Coaster ride of emotions. The kind that you get to see on movies! Yes! I mean the BIG ONES…

Career was one of my priorities for that year; I wanted to be the top Team Lead in my account.
Not just monthly, quarterly but I was aiming on the Team Lead of the year.
I was able to gather monthly and quarterly top team lead award.
But on the last quarter of the year I decided to leave the company so I wasn’t able to get the Team Lead of the Year award. Tsk! i was pretty sure I was on the running for that award.

Oh well no use crying over spilled milk

For 2010 I made some list of goals that I want to accomplish;

Be Independent (will move out of my parents house and live on my own and not die due to malnutrition or worst starvation)
Buy a Laptop ( Since; my personal computer is a bulky and I really don’t know how to set it up)
Start a Bank Account New Bank Account (Since my current bank account has been depleted due uncontrollable splurges. I have to start from scratch! Phew!)
Go Back to Gym (For obvious reasons)


This is just a partial list of my 2010 Goals; hopefully before this list gets longer some of the items above have been scratched out already.

I will make this year of the Metal Tiger my best year yet!

BTW I took the liberty of checking the prediction of a Rat’s life in the Year of the Tiger. Here is the summary of the prediction I got online;

This year is going to be filled with good news and opportunities. This is a great time for Rat to transform their dreams into reality - to pursue the dream job, the dream position, the dream salary, the dream business etc. Do not feel that their dreams are out of reach as Rat will get the support, meet the right people and find the appropriate resources that can bring Rat to their goal. Keep their heart and mind open. Remember that no matter how good the stars align for Rat, Rat still have to do their part in order to reap the best out of it. On the other hand, there will be more disputes, arguments, betrayals and misunderstandings than usual in this year. Try to be humble, keep their self calm and objective at all times. Things will turn out well. Avoid being too stressed out. Watch out for being hospitalized and having surgery and being involved in accidents.

Source: http://www.horoscopezodiacsigns.com/chinese-horoscope/rat/index.html

Loving the predictions so far!
I am keeping my fingers cross and keeping a positive mind set. Hey! I am a believer of the saying;

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails