Monday, August 17, 2009

Dialogue: INSENSITIVE



(Previous topic: Getting Fat and plans of going to the gym)


DhonPal: I am still Fat, I will need to loose more weight..
Trainer: no you are not.. You are actually HOT right now
Trainer: hehe
DhonPal: haahahahhaa
DhonPal: hmmmmmm
Trainer: Listen to Ne-Yo's Together
Dhon Pal: I think you have a crush on me? (Joke like manner)
Trainer: Yes.. for quite sometime now.. I just think you are Insensitive

--- Silence ---

Dhon Pal: Yes.. for quite sometime now.. I just think you are Insensitive  really now?
Trainer: Yes.


(Chat continued with me pushing another topic – music videos)

At this moment, I felt my blood rushing into my face that is causing me to blush…

For the longest time, I have considered TRAINER to be just a really good friend.

One that only exists in my face book and yahoo messenger, for almost a month or so of our being friends, we only see each other when I logged in to my facebook. We never had any actual physical meet up.


Yes! I admit I am a sleep addict, I usually sleep (hibernate) during my rest day. When I say sleep it should never be less than 10 hours a day for two days. Meeting up during my rest day is never an option.


This made me ponder on things that I swore I would never do… that includes drugs, getting really really fat, death secondary to stress and fall in love and get hurt in the process…

Is this really worth my time? I guess I could give it a shot and hope for the best. Like what I previously posted regarding finding your soul mates, it’s all about taking the risk.


DHONPAL

14 comments:

Yona said...

Do I smell new Bf for Dhon?!! Weyzzz!!! I'm happy for you!!

Jepoy said...

Thanks for droppin' by. Sure, I'll add u to my BR. :-D

Dhon said...

@Yona -- :) thank you! ill introduce you to him in due time! :)

Dhon said...

@Jepoy -- salamat po! :)

gentle said...

congrats! hehehe.

jennyhortillosa said...

dhonie... sa ngayon magpaparaya ako para sa iyong ikaliligay. Alam kong malaki ang puang ni LUCKY TRAINER sa puso mo.... Masakit mang pagmasdan na may ibang nagpapasaya sayo titiisin ko basta sa ikaliligaya mo... Para sayo TRAINER maswerte ka at nahuhumaling sayo si DHONIe. Ingatan mo ang puso nya kumbaga handle it with care:) ikils lang dhon... hehehe love yah boyfrend... hope you found your match na yung for keeps bah... see you at work...

Beejing said...

Dhon, always keep in mind that life's all about taking chances. Cheers to ur new love life!

Dhon said...

@gentle -- :)

Dhon said...

@J3nY$p@rKs -- you will always be my soul mate jenny...

Dhon said...

@Beejing -- Cheers to that!

ACRYLIQUE said...

Wow. Seduction style. Pa-sweet! haha.


I have added you in my links. :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha! converse are awesome! they're the best, sooo comfy!

have a great week! well, in your case it's almost the weekend!

:)

Dhon said...

ACRYLIQUE 0--> Salamat po.. :) i added you on my list.. so that if you have new entries.. it will show up in my blog

Dhon said...

StarFish --> I agree!!! yes it's almost the weekend here... happy weekend in advance!

LinkWithin


Share/Bookmark Related Posts with Thumbnails